Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Store Person - Electronics
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Store person to join our electronics team on the day shift, 6.30 am to 3.15 pm and afternoon shift, 3.15 pm to 12 midnight.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Store person who is reliable and thrives on a challenge. This is a busy role in a fast-paced area where day to day activities are centralized around ensuring our inbound product has been receipted in and put away accurately on time to meet both our internal and external customers’ expectations. Store people are also required to rotate into PCB assembly manufacturing area on a monthly basis.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Warehousing experience
- Inward goods processing experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve to root cause
- Ideally experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- Experience using computers, experience using SAP is highly desirable
- Have a current OSH and F license ideally experience on both counterbalance forklifts and electric reach trucks
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and medical test.
- Excellent work environment
- Training provided for the right candidate
- Opportunity for potential career growth in different departments of Gallagher
- Free on-site parking
- And a subsidised on-site cafe
If working in a fast-paced environment, that is committed to lean manufacturing and continuous improvement appeals to you then we'd love to hear from you. This vacancy closes on Sunday 9 May 2021.
Gallagher is one of New Zealand's largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada and the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixHRIS