Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Analyst - Finance
Can you find the business opportunities hidden within the numbers?
Our Finance team is combining their financial acumen with technology to provide analytical data and key business insights to the business. As a Business Analyst, you will be familiar with business tools like BI and Data Science and provide robust recommendations for commercial growth opportunities and system/ process improvements.
The role involves but not limited to:
- Providing system support to global teams
- Undertaking of financial analysis and reflecting financial impacts
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Contributing to projects
- Financial reporting and forecasting
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Minimum 2 years Business Analyst experience
- Project management experience, ideally with complex systems/ business projects
- Experience in working collaboratively with various stakeholders
- SAP and UML knowledge
- Excellent communication skills which will be tested when talking complex data and numbers to non-financial people
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity to showcase your analytical skills and make an impact to the way we explore business growth opportunities. We’d love to hear from you and invite you to apply online. Applications close on Friday, 21st August 2020.
Gallagher is one of New Zealand's largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: GZDO05262
Location: Hamilton - New Zealand
Closing Date: Applications close on Friday, 21st August 2020
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS