Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are looking for a passionately curious Business Analyst to join our Security Business unit. This is an opportunity for the right person to help re-imagine the possibilities of our products and software. You'll bring your understanding of the human experience to work with our high-performing software and hardware development teams.
You will be someone with:
- 2 years BA experience (or five for a senior role) of working in a Software or Product Development Environment.
- Solid experience of modern SDLC methodologies such as Agile, Kanban etc.
- The desire to develop strong, ongoing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of the value of product and software usability and how it relates to the humans that use our products.
- The ability to dive in deep to understand the why and communicate that back to your team members clearly, concisely and in a range of styles
At Gallagher Security our vision is to keep people safe. We achieve this by delivering products that are customer inspired and deliver outstanding quality through relentless innovation. These are our core beliefs.
Our Business Analysts work in teams that are passionate about delivering solutions that create genuine value for the customer. We thrive on autonomy and trust. Through rapid innovation and excellent execution, we create elegant, frictionless human experiences that makes the feeling of safety and security absolutely apparent. The successful applicant will be joining a growing World Class Product House at a time of growth and opportunity.
If this sounds like the role you've been waiting for then we'd love to hear from you. Applications close Friday, 7th August.
Gallagher has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 150 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: GYAL05260
Location: Hamilton - New Zealand
Closing Date: Friday, 7 August 2020
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS