Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new commercial business for the company. The BDM will identify, assess and execute business development opportunities within the company’s targeted market sectors to build market position for the company. Individual will advise, execute, and drive the implementation of agreed business development and growth strategies that reinforce and support the profitable development for Gallagher in North America.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Responsible for pipeline development and new sales to achieve corporate financial objectives.
- Identify, qualify, and close business opportunities for Security solutions, products, and services.
- Lead sales efforts in creating relevant, and often technical, solutions for customer business problems.
- Produce proper sales pipelines and accurate forecast.
- Develop and implement an effective business development portfolio plan that will positively affect growth and profitability.
- Lead from a position of insight and advisor status to assist clients in development and strategy. Evaluate and review customer interests and needs.
- Identify potential strategic alliances, sustain & improve existing ones.
- Manage business development activities, such as financial analysis of proposals and contribute meaningful content.
- Generate strong end-user pull through. Perform sales presentations to clients, channel & other partners.
- Provide technical knowledge and assessment of customer needs and understand competitor offerings.
- Analyze environment for channel partner business opportunities and continued surveillance of the market.
- Develop and maintain channel partner support and communication processes that enhance channel partner relationships.
- Continue to improve knowledge of Security products and services and confidence in the Security business through regular facilitation of Integrator workshops in line with the global Security Product / Service Plan.
- Including any other duties not specified that may be required to complete the role, and as requested by the Reporting Manager.
- Sales experience - Proven ability to create multiple programmatic business opportunities in State, Local, education, Health Care, transportation and manufacturing verticals.
- Security industry experience - Understand security requirements and have the experience to map requirements to Gallagher specifications.
- Demonstrable performance in consistently posting year on year growth, exceeding budgetary plans and quotas.
- Demonstrated ability in developing strategies and plans that drive revenue growth.
- Strong understanding of business and marketing concepts.
- Ability to work with customers to understand their needs and influence requirements.
- Strong understanding and experience in managing a highly leveraged channel business.
- Proven successful track record of relationship selling efforts into targeted accounts.
- Established customer relationships, partner relationships and potential opportunities in the assigned markets.
- Experience selling and creating airtight relationships with end clients.
- 5 or more years sales experience in Security
- Understanding of construction scheduling and contracting
- Experience in developing and responding to RFI’s, RFP’s & RFQ’s
- Physical and Logical Security solutions knowledge
- Technology Savvy: Cloud, SIEM, IDM, CA, CMS, PKI, Infrastructure, Virtualization
- Strong Technical Aptitude
- Cyber aware
- A 4-year college degree preferred, but not required
- Exceptional verbal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Project management skills
- Channel management experience
- Business to business marketing
- High personal integrity
- High intellect, energy, and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent qualification and closing skills
- Work autonomously with outstanding results
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixHRIS