Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Process Analyst
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Process Analyst to join our ever growing Security business unit. The key responsibility of this role is to elicit, document, recommend and implement business processes of the Security team to push our business forward. This is a relatively new position, reporting to the new Business Process Manager. Your rich experience will help us define our processes and implement them. We're going through unprecedented growth and this role is critical to development and improvement of business processes to take us to the next level.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Business Analyst
- Elicitation of current and future state with a focus on optimisation and improvement
- Proven process modelling experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced in engaging with project stakeholders
- Understanding of Learning First Product Development and applying its principles and techniques
- Understanding of Manufacturing, Engineering industry will be beneficial
If the above is ticking all your boxes then we'd love to hear from you
Gallagher is one of New Zealand's largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: BVAI95003
Location: Hamilton - New Zealand
Closing Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019
Online Recruitment CRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS