Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
CRM Business Process Analyst
Our purpose at Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ and we live it every day. Not only does our technology protect some of the world’s highest security environments and agriculture businesses but our purpose also means we care deeply about our people and their families. With operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries, we provide our employees unrivalled globally focused career pathways.
Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing. We have a strong focus on keeping up to date with technology and industry trends through mentoring, regular knowledge sharing seminars, conferences, and by working alongside customers who encourage us to push the boundaries every day.
It is an exciting time for Gallagher's Operational Excellence Team, as we search for our next CRM Business Process Analyst. We are growing at an unprecedented rate and as our CRM BPA, this is your chance to join us on the CRM journey and take us to the next level. Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Gallagher’s success.
As part of #TeamGallagher you will
- Be welcomed into a dynamic, passionate & goal focused team within a supportive environment
- Have the opportunity to work with engaged & excited business units and assist in the analysis and mapping within our CRM solution
- Drive and manage business improvement initiatives through business process excellence
- Have proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset & capability
To be successful in this role, you will have
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a commercial environment
- Experience & understanding of CRM systems (essential)
- Exposure to business processes (e.g. logistics, financial, sales, service or marketing)
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience engaging with business stakeholders/vendors
You’ll be joining a responsive future focused team with a supportive, flexible and family friendly work culture. It’s the culture at Gallagher that results in 94% of our people saying they are proud to work here.
- Competitive salary and group profit share scheme, as well as a company laptop
- Free on-site parking and subsidised café
- Hybrid / flexible working hours
- Access to our community giving programme, enabling you to do some volunteer work, ask Gallagher to donate to an organisation you’re involved in, or take part in a corporate challenge
Growth at Gallagher is constant, and we are building our team with like-minded people who relate to our story so that together we can continue to push the boundaries of what is possible.
We’d love to hear from you, start applying now. Applications will be considered as they come, with shortlisted applicants receiving interview invites as early as next week.
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixHRIS