Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Success/Sales Support Manager
Our global Security business is growing – big time!
If you are a people-oriented leader who is able to interpret a complex set of customer requirements and refine logistics processes within a rapidly growing business then this role could be your next challenge.
Core Functions of the role:
You're driven by the success of the customer and motivated by the challenge of fulfilling each days orders to meet the sales revenue targets.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Given our international footprint we require someone with in-depth understanding of international sales transactions and boarder processing requirements.
- Effectively resolve common customer inquiries with low touch responses, and ensuring higher touch personalised responses are considerate, accurate, and delivered in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with product development and QA teams to test new features and bug fixes and surfacing meaningful customer feedback.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
Who are we looking for?
You recognise every action you take makes a real difference to our customers. You're a natural leader and have successfully led teams to achieve great things through an inclusive, collaborative approach i.e. you roll up your sleeves alongside your team.
- Prior leadership experience in supply chain and logistics
- Proven ability to up sell particularly in relation SaaS
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
We'll be running our advertising for this position and meeting with candidates as we go along.
Gallagher is one of New Zealand's largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: AKAH94980
Location: Hamilton - New Zealand
Closing Date: Friday, 29 March 2019
Online Recruitment CRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS