Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
CX – .NET Developer
Our purpose at Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ and we live it every day. Gallagher is one of New Zealand's largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Although we’ve been in business for over 80 years, we’re experiencing more growth and opportunity than ever before. Our high-tech solutions are increasingly sought after worldwide – in the past year we have doubled our sales teams in the US and the UK, grown our manufacturing team by 50%, and invested in our support teams.
It is an exciting time for Gallagher's Information Services Customer eXperience department, as we're building new platforms to support the growing demand for Gallagher technology. Our solutions are award winning, so we need to ensure our web platforms are equally as good for our customers.
As well as utilising your strong .NET development skills, you will also be responsible for providing the best technical expertise, quality checks, software development processes, as well as stakeholder relationship management and coordination, while proactively looking at ways to improve your knowledge and skills.
The ideal person for this role will have
- A relevant tertiary IT qualification
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience with .NET development and web API
- API integrations / Web services / ASP.NET MVC 5 / ASP.NET Core / CSS 3 and HTML- 5 / Java script / Bootstrap framework
- Experience with deployment and CI/CD
- Problem solving, a holistic approach towards solutioning
- Design thinking is added advantage
- Knowledge of Agile and Jira board to report process and collaborate with the team
- Proficient at documenting on confluence
- Excellent communication skills with the desire to be part of high-performance delivery team
What we offer
You’ll be joining a responsive future focused team with a supportive, flexible work culture. It’s the culture at Gallagher that results in 94% of our people saying they are proud to work here.
- Competitive salary and group profit share scheme
- Flexible working options including on-site or hybrid
- When you’re in the office, we have free parking, subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby
- Access to our community giving programme, enabling you to do volunteer work, ask Gallagher to donate to an organisation you’re involved in, or take part in a corporate challenge
- Discounts at some of New Zealand’s favourite stores
- Local and global career development opportunities (we are growing in New Zealand and around the world!)
Growth at Gallagher is constant, and we are building our team with like-minded individuals who relate to our story so that together we can continue to push the boundaries of what is possible
If you think this sounds like you, apply online we’ll be shortlisting and interviewing candidates as soon as applications are received. We look forward to hearing from you.
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixHRIS