Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Our plastics manufacturing department is looking for an experienced injection moulding die setter for the afternoon shift, (3.30 pm to 12.00 am).
It’s a great opportunity to join our team – we’ re a well-established organisation; we value our people, provide ongoing development, invest in your training and there will be plenty of opportunities to upskill and get involved with continuous improvement initiatives.
Key attributes for this role are:
- Having the right mechanical aptitude
- Trouble -shooting skills mainly with machines and tools
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to think ahead and plan
- People skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
We’re looking for:
- Relevant trade certificate in plastics engineering
- Prior Die setting experience in injection moulding
- Prior experience of working in a lean manufacturing company
- Understanding of Yamazumi and 6S
- Knowledge and experience of working in a continuous improvement environment
All this will help us to produce our world-class products that are recognised globally for their great quality. If this sounds like you, apply online now. Applications close on Wednesday 12 August 2020.
Gallagher is one of New Zealand's largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: GWAK05255
Location: Hamilton - New Zealand
Closing Date: Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS