Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Distribution Store Person
We are looking for motivated and experienced stores people to join our Distribution team. This is a busy role where day to day activities are centralised around ensuring the delivery of our customer orders are carried out accurately and on time to meet both our internal and external customers expectations.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Warehousing experience - including picking and packing of customer orders
- Inward goods processing experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve to root cause
- Ideally experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- Experience using computers, experience using SAP is highly desirable
- Have a current F licence with OSH endorsement, and ideally experience in the operation of both electric reach trucks and counterbalance forklifts
- Flexible with over time when required
If working in a fast paced environment, that is committed to lean manufacturing and continuous improvement appeals to you then we'd love to hear from you.
Gallagher is one of New Zealand's largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada and the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: BVAN95004
Location: Hamilton - New Zealand
Closing Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019
Online Recruitment CRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS