Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Finance Transformation Manager
Our purpose at Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ and we live it every day. We use world leading tech to protect businesses, governments, and agricultural businesses in over 160 countries. We are inspired by our customers to develop and manufacture highly innovative, award-winning products.
The career opportunities at Gallagher are endless, with a culture that is committed to growing your professional and personal development. As a large and diverse organisation, there are considerable opportunities for an exciting career that could take you around the globe.
It’s not very often we go to market for such an exciting specialist role, but we now have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Transformation Manager to join as a key member of the Finance Leadership Team.
Reporting through to the CFO, the Finance Transformation Manager works closely with the global finance teams and wider business. This a strategic role where you will work on Key transformation and technology initiatives to improve the finance function, deliver transformations and drive for better outcomes and greater efficiencies, as well as managing existing Finance Systems.
This role will really suit someone with strong finance experience, couples with Project Management experience with the ability to lead projects, people and programmes of work.
To be successful in this role you need
- Experience in finance organisations or consulting, advising CFOs and finance teams on finance transformation, process improvements, operating model change and other critical elements of the finance function
- Proven experience in leading and playing a key role in a finance transformation, finance change or development and execution of finance strategy
- Experienced in leading large teams and managing, coaching other team members or cross functional teams
- Customer centric with a focus on financial accuracy, integrity and service levels
- A collaborator and relationship builder with exceptional communications skills
- Substantial Finance and Project management experience
- People Leadership, coaching and development
experience with a focus on driving for results
What we offer
- A caring family culture and strong values, 94 per cent of our people say they’re proud to work for Gallagher
- A competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Flexibility to balance life and work commitments
- When you’re in the office, we offer a modern environment, free parking, subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby
- Access to our community giving programme, enabling you to do some volunteer work, ask Gallagher to make a donation to an organisation you’re involved in, or take part in a corporate challenge
- Plenty of fun along the way – team building events, a companywide end-of-year Christmas function, inspiring guest speakers, and team lunches
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, don’t delay! We’ll be shortlisting and interviewing candidates as soon as applications are received. We look forward to hearing from you.
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixHRIS