Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Learning Experience Coordinator
Gallagher is a unique company. We aim to ensure that our people have everything they need to excel, feel recognised and appreciated for what they do, and feel a part of something much bigger than themselves.
Gallagher employs over 1000 people globally across three business units – Animal Management, Security, and Fuel Systems – delivering world-class technology to our customers.
For Gallagher Security, keeping people and businesses safe, now and into the future, is the cornerstone of what we do. We are driven every day to design, develop, and manufacture world-leading technology that simplifies people's lives and protects what is important.
Right now, we are looking for a Learning Experience Coordinator to join the Gallagher Security training team. Reporting to the Learning Experience Manager, the role is a significant touch point between our regional training teams (globally) and digital Content Creators (Internally) to deliver high quality training solutions to meet stakeholder needs.
To thrive and have impact you will have experience in:
- Technical writing/ Documentation or similar
- Gallagher Product knowledge/experience: Perimeter, Access Control, 3rd Party Product.
- Knowledge of authoring tools and video editing software (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience with LMS Systems (preferred but not essential)
- Security Industry knowledge
- Adult teaching/Training experience
- Presentation experience
- Electrical experience – (power, earthing, resistors, wiring, installation of locks) would be advantageous
If you desire a career rather than a job, then we'd like to hear from you. This role will close when we have a strong candidate response, so please do not delay submitting your application.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: KTAO05348
Location: Hamilton - New Zealand
Closing Date: Sunday, 6 December 2020
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS