Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service and Repair Technician
Can you diagnose and repair circuit boards to component level? Do you enjoy solving customers technical problems? Do you have some background IT experience?
Due to an internal promotion we are seeking an energetic person to join our Service and Repair Team. Working with our entire product range across Security and Animal Management department, this role is to ensure all product failures experienced by our customers are resolved promptly and efficiently.
- Repairing electronic circuit boards to component level.
- Providing superior technical support to our customers via phone and/or email.
- Repairing and maintaining Animal Management equipment onsite.
- Familiarising yourself with new products and systems and teaching others.
To be successful in the role you must be experienced in electronics servicing, ideally with electrical registration (EAS or EASQ).
In addition, you will have:
- Good practical understanding of digital, analogue and mechanical products and systems
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of customer service and ideally some general knowledge on CRM systems
- Good computer and keyboard skills to produce accurate documentation on all repairs and support work completed
- Background knowledge into computer systems would be advantageous e.g. cloud systems, web technologies.
If this sounds like the role for you then we’d love to hear from you. Applications close Friday, 14th August 2020.
Gallagher is one of New Zealand’s largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 150 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: GQAK05254
Location: Hamilton - New Zealand
Closing Date: Applications close on 15th August 2020.
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS