Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Technical Account Manager - UK
At Gallagher we don’t just develop security solutions for our customers. We believe in developing solutions that empower our customers to protect what matters to them each and every day, their people.
To support us as we continue our ambitious growth goals in the UK we need experienced Technical Account Managers to join our team and help us solve real business problems for our customers.
Your main focus? Ensuring that all of our partners enjoy the very best technical support and enablement from us.
Day to day this position will see you:
- Provide the BDM and Channel Partner network with technical expertise in site security designs.
- Providing pro-active technical support, training and assistance to Gallagher Channel Partners and end- user customers.
- Promoting the use of the High Spec systems to Government and Corporate institutions
- Establish and maintain sound relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide input for preparation of the business plan and budget process
- Manage and co-ordinate resolution of call reports, identify any weakness in the delivery of technical support and training services that are adversely impacting customer satisfaction and implement corrective action. Maintaining technical records for the region.
What are we looking for in a Technical Account Manager?
- 5+ years’ experience in security systems or information technology environment, ideally working with SaaS products.
- A Tertiary qualification in either a technical engineering, electrical engineering or information technology field
- Authenticity and Integrity
- Outcomes based performance
- Change orientated mindset
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What sort of culture can you expect from us?
- High Trust
- Reward for ambition and performance
Join us, as we strive to leave the world a safer place than what we found it. As we work hard to secure the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world while they go about their work, furthering their education, travelling the world, by keeping them safe every step of the way.
These 3 positions are located in: North - M62 Corridor, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool; South West - Bristol M4 corridor and Home Counties - please let us know in your applications which location you are interested in.
We advise that we are not open to hearing from recruitment agents for this position.
Gallagher is one of New Zealand’s largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: AHAK05172
Location: Leeds - UK, Home Counties - UK, Bristol - UK, Manchester - UK, Liverpool - UK
Closing Date: Thursday, 6 February 2020
Online Recruitment CRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS