Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Technical Support Engineer - Security
Gallagher is a unique company. We aim to ensure that our people have everything they need to excel, feel recognised and appreciated for what they do, and feel a part of something much bigger that themselves.
It’s that unique Orange DNA that this year sees us celebrating 83 years of delivering world-class technology to our customers. Sound like a place you’d like to work at? If so, read on!
You may or may not realise that Gallagher employs over 1000 people across three business units – Animal Management, Security, and Fuel Systems – so we’re truly diverse.
Right now we’re looking for people to join Security’s strong Hamilton-based Technical Support team. As a business unit, the focus is all about delivering state of the art security platforms that add real business value. We’re committed to protecting people and high consequence assets across the finance, education, entertainment, health, defence, corrections and airport industries.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience in a similar role (ideally 3 or 4 years with Application Support Experience in a tier 2/ tier 3 Technical Help Desk environment).
- Great communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Worked in a role with an information technology or engineering focus.
- Practical knowledge in networking, MS operating systems, VMWare and SQL.
- Experience or knowledge with access control or perimeter technology (Gallagher Access Control knowledge is a bonus!).
We provide a 24/7 support function, so you’ll need to be comfortable working various shifts if you decide to apply for this role. Gallagher is an award-winning company and ranked No 5 on the TIN200 last year. It is a top privately owned technology exporter and is a truly superb company to work for.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, and you have the experience we need - we'd love to hear from you. Applications close on Wednesday 14 April 2021, so click the APPLY button now.
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixHRIS