Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Territory Manager - Ontario, Canada
Purpose of Position:
The Territory Manager is a sales position responsible for achieving growth budget, increasing market share, managing expenses and following company policies and procedures. The territory for this position covers Ontario.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Department: Animal Management
Travel: 50%-75% overnight travel
Direct Reports: None
Key Position Responsibilities
Deploy category management techniques.
- Plan and implement promotional activities.
- Conduct complete system training on fencing, scales and Miraco products.
- Devise and execute demand creation activities.
- Provide instore merchandising including end caps, setting displays and POP materials.
- Foster relationships with multiple levels within accounts.
- Consult and provide end users and dealers with troubleshooting expertise and appropriate product selection.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Participate in company events such as conferences, task forces and meetings.
- Travel as required relative to growth opportunity.
- Utilize Customer Relations Management (CRM) system for planning and activity measurement.
- Identify 2 Farm calls/Field days per month to develop territory.
- Develop 2 end user contacts or end user meetings per month to establish more sales.
- Identify 25 specialty dealers/targets per year.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A 4-year college degree is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check and drug screen.
- Must have previous sales experience.
- Agricultural retail background preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems.
- Strong computer and presentation skills with proficiency in business software such as Microsoft Office, Teams, etc.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: AZGE36010
Closing Date: Thursday, 27 April 2023
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixHRIS