Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Territory Manager- Quebec
The Territory Manager is a sales position responsible for achieving growth budget, increasing market share, managing expenses and following company policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Deploy category management techniques.
- Plan and implement promotional activities.
- Conduct complete system training on fencing, scales and Miraco products.
- Devise and execute demand creation activities.
- Provide instore merchandising including end caps, setting displays and POP materials.
- Foster relationships with multiple levels within accounts.
- Consult and provide end users and dealers with troubleshooting expertise and appropriate product selection.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Participate in company events such as conferences, task forces and meetings.
- Travel as required relative to growth opportunity.
- Utilize Customer Relations Management (CRM) system for planning and activity measurement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience – Must have 3-5 years previous sales experience. Agricultural retail background preferred.
- Education – A 4 year college degree is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Specialized knowledge - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Skills - Strong computer and presentation skills with proficiency in business software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Language – proficient in Quebec French and English verbal and written language skills.
Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check and drug screen. Company vehicle provided. Bilingual in English and Quebec French, both verbal and written skills.
50-75% Overnight Travel.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: BVAB95001
Location: Kansas City, MO - USA
Closing Date: Friday, 22 March 2019
Online Recruitment CRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS