Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Gallagher North America (Gallagher) is looking for a Territory Manager to build and maintain dealer relationships and business in our Animal Management division, which includes electric fencing solutions, weighing and EID, automatic watering solutions, and more. The territory of this position includes Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan. This is a remote sales position, based in the territory mentioned above. Gallagher provides the necessary equipment for this position including a company vehicle, laptop, and cell phone. Outside of the current COVID situation, this position is normally expected to travel 50-75% of the time. This would mainly be overnight travel to locations within the territory. Candidates should possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and the ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Gallagher offers excellent benefits including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 3% match on 401(k), paid life and long-term disability, 3 weeks of paid time off, and a generous holiday schedule. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for a bonus.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Deploy category management techniques.
- Plan and implement promotional activities.
- Conduct complete system training on fencing, scales, and, Miraco products.
- Devise and execute demand creation activities.
- Provide instore merchandising including end caps, setting displays, and POP materials.
- Foster relationships with multiple levels within accounts.
- Consult and provide end-users and dealers with troubleshooting expertise and appropriate product selection.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Participate in company events such as conferences, task forces, and meetings.
- Travel as required relative to growth opportunity.
- Utilize the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system for planning and activity measurement.
- Experience- previous sales experience. Agricultural retail background preferred.
- Education – A 4-year a college degree is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Specialized knowledge - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Skills - Strong computer and presentation skills with proficiency in business software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: GZAG05261
Location: Northeast region - USA
Closing Date: Friday, 21 August 2020
Online HRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS