Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are looking for a Test Analyst to join our Research & Development department. You will work as part of an agile team and will be responsible for the design and execution of tests that prove that the product matches the requirements of the market.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do with a strong focus on quality and delivery. You need to be comfortable in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change frequently. You will have excellent problem-solving skills enabling you to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
You need to have a relevant tertiary degree – or equivalent technical experience - with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the industry. You will also need to be able to demonstrate concise English written and verbal skills.
You should have extensive knowledge in developing test cases to verify product functionality, based on requirements, design documents and working with the Agile team.
The role mostly involves manual testing of software and hardware components and includes the following:
- Manual testing of software and hardware components
- Configuring hardware components
- Setting up third party network devices like Camera systems, Printers, Encoders, Intercom systems, Simulators etc. Prior knowledge of networking will be beneficial.
- Test Automation, hence prior experience with automated scripting tests will be beneficial.
- Working with SQL database, XML, JSON files
- Maintaining test cases and review documentation
- Releasing newly developed features
- Working with Technical support staff from time to time to investigate customer issues.
Based in the vibrant, multi-cultural city of Hamilton, with mountains, world class surf beaches, bike trails and award-winning restaurants on your doorstep, a true work life balance is a given. If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you. Applications close Sunday 5th May 2019.
Gallagher is one of New Zealand’s largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Permanent - Full time
Job no: DPAJ95023
Location: Hamilton - New Zealand
Closing Date: Applications close on Sunday 5 May 2019.
Online Recruitment CRM Solution Powered by © PhoenixATS